have you heard it?
Cant be any worse then gwen steffani's hollaback girl where she spells out bananas.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
have you heard it?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I agree with Moonlight! I guess she just needed to prove that she can spell?
I think Stefani is terrible. I can't believe she actually has fans?
Whisper isn't that bad
the Stefanni song is the worst one ever!
but she is hot tho!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Its alright.
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
Yea...The song is alright
I agree she is very hott...I'd hit IT
man why you wanna go hittin her if she's hot??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks